Market Validation Workshop - Calgary
Feb 8, 2019 || 9:00am to 1:00pm
The Market Validation Workshop is a half day workshop targeted towards individuals with sales responsibilities, CEO’s, and founders. The workshop is designed to help companies understand and create a process for market validation of products into specific markets. The workshop includes exercises and a workbook so that participants can leave the program with a tangible strategy that can be implemented and validated.
- Learn how to validate your product/service in specific markets.
- Identify all the assumptions that are implicit in these answers.
- Armed with the information you want to validate, learn how to actually do just that.
REGISTER HERE for Market Validation Workshop.
Speaking as a Leader - Calgary
Feb 4, 2019 || 8:30am to 4:30pm
Speaking as a Leader® is a highly interactive workshop which teaches participants how to lead every time they communicate. This workshop will give participants practical tools and guidance they can implement immediately. The underlying objective of the program is to help participants become more influential through their communication.
The ability to speak with clarity, conviction and influence is critical in leadership. To be truly effective, leaders must be able to inspire action every time they communicate - from formal talks and presentations to less formal impromptu interactions like one-on-one conversations, impromptu discussions and Q&A sessions.
Speaking as a Leader® meets this goal by showing participants how to communicate persuasively and inspirationally leaders in every interaction. The program involves applied learning to ensure the tools are immediately applicable, and the impact is lasting. It includes a hands-on presentation workshop, discussions, one-to-one coaching and exercises.
In this session, participants will learn to:
- Approach communication with the intent to inspire action.
- Speak and write with clarity and conviction in every interaction
- Engage your audience with a grabber
- Develop and deliver clear and powerful messages
- Communicate powerful messages that reflect your leadership style
- Support your message using a clear and logical structure
- Close with a clear call to action
- Display the presence of a leader no matter the venue
- Plan effectively for critical conversations
- Structure your thinking on the fly in impromptu discussions
- Handle negative comments and pushback with confidence
REGISTER HERE for Speaking as a Leader workshop.