The Medtech Canada (formerly MEDEC) Mission to
The MedTech Conference in Boston, Massachusetts USA
September 22nd to 25th 2019
Medtech Canada received funding from Global Affairs Canada (via the Global Opportunities for Associations [GOA] Initiative) to provide an opportunity for Canadian MedTech companies to attend The MedTech Conference (organized by AdvaMed) in Boston, MA.
Medtech Canada has funding to support ten (10) Canadian MedTech companies to attend the conference. The financial support is up-to 75% of eligible expenses. The MedTech Conference is an opportunity to connect with thousands of medical
technology and related professionals in one place, at one time.
Which companies should apply for financial support?
- Canadian companies from the medical device or medtech industries.
- Companies that are currently exporting or are export ready. Factors that will be
- Is your product licensed or approved by the FDA for the US market?
- Have you researched the US market?
- Will your product be competitive? Is your product unique or disruptive?
- Companies that are not receiving support from other funding sources (E.g., other government funding, basically, no double-dipping).
Review The MedTech Conference application details and submit by June 21, 2019.