SHOWCASE your innovation. ENGAGE the audience. PROMOTE your brand.
FEATURING TOMORROW'S TECHNOLOGY TODAY
At Edmonton’s biggest 10-day summer fair!
Northlands is excited to provide organizations and individuals the opportunity to showcase their innovative technology. The focus will consist of the following industries: gaming, health care, robotics / artificial intelligence and lifestyle. The 10 day fair attracts over 780,000 attendees consisting of wide demographic and will be held July 18 – 27, 2014. It’s all about innovation!
Some examples of showcase exhibits Northlands are looking to implement:
- Setting up a gaming area (large screen displays and xbox consoles for kids to play and compete)
- Next-generation 4K displays (UltraHD), 3D display technology from various vendors
- Embedded sensors i.e. a sensor embedded toothbrush that sends data directly to your smartphone (tell you how long you brushed, where you missed, how you can improve the effectiveness of your brushing) etc.
- Biometric reader to uniquely identify a user based on a 3D reading of a sing vein in your palm (more secure than a fingerprint scan) the intent is for the mobile payment to link the palm print to credit card info (no pin or card required)
- Bracelet that monitors exposure to sunlight and alerts you when you need to apply sunscreen or put on sunglasses
- Virtual reality gaming goggles
- Various mobile applications
Apps and games are just some of the ways K-Days is highlighting the latest and most exciting technological advances. Our Feature Pavilion will allow guests to experience the future right now in all of its potential industrial, entertainment, wellness and lifestyle applications. Be a part of this future and Apply Now to take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
Northlands wants to showcase your innovation!
Please contact Rita Lazar-Tippe, Director Business Technology (780-471-7247), if you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity!