Resverlogix Corp. is developing RVX-208, a first-in-class, small molecule selective BET bromodomain inhibitor for the treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's disease, peripheral artery disease, and chronic kidney disease. RVX-208 is the only selective BET bromodomain inhibitor in clinical trials. Resverlogix's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RVX). For further information please visit www.resverlogix.com.
RVX-208 is a first-in-class, small molecule selective BET bromodomain inhibitor. BET-Bromodomain inhibition is an epigenetic mechanism that can turn disease-causing genes either on or off, returning them to a healthier state. RVX-208 is the first and only BET inhibitor selective for BRD4-BD2, producing a nexus of biological effects with important benefits for patients with disease such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's disease, peripheral artery disease, and chronic kidney disease while maintaining an excellent safety profile. Resverlogix is planning to study RVX-208 in a Phase 2/3 clinical trial in CVD patients with diabetes mellitus and low HDL.
- November 3, 2014 – Announcement of Michael Sweeny, M.D., as Senior Vice President of Clinical Development. Read press release details.
- October 6, 2014 – Resverlogix hosted a corporate update via webcast with slides
- This includes details of the commencement of the upcoming trial – phase 2/3
- September 2, 2014 – Resverlogix announced that RVX-208, lead compound, leads 77% Relative Risk Reduction of MACE in patients with diabetes
- August 15, 2014 – Resverlogix increased their Citibank loan another $30 million. Read press release details.