Mark your calendar!
Medtech Partnering Forum 2015
May 28–29 in Tokyo, Japan
Join us for this inaugural event that will bring partnering opportunities to medtech decision makers from Japan, US, and Europe!
The Medtech Partnering Forum will cater to companies involved in all areas of the medical technology industry, from those serving therapeutic categories such as orthopedics and cardiovascular, to diagnostics and imaging, to those involved in platform technologies such as biomaterials and regenerative medicine.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives from emerging Japanese medical technology companies
- Established medtech companies from Japan, the US and Europe
- Diagnostic companies
- Service related companies
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED:
- Product development in Japan
- Market entry into the US and Europe
- Regulatory and reimbursement environment
- Co-development opportunities with US and European companies
- Case studies of successful technology acquisitions and partnerships