Natural Products Canada is pleased to host the Nutrition Capital Network in Canada for the 2nd annual NCN-NPC Investor Meeting
The meeting showcases Canadian products & companies, and provides valuable opportunities for partnering & capital financing.
INVESTORS Why Attend?
- Discover unique opportunities in a range of pre-screened nutrition/food-based companies from start-ups to advanced stage
- Learn about market trends and industry insights on this booming industry
- Network with other investors, industry leaders, and international experts
- Find co-investment partners
The Nutrition Capital Network is known around the world for their in-depth industry knowledge and extensive network of corporate leaders and active investors such as General Mills, Abbott Nutrition, Smuckers, and DSM. For over a decade, they’ve delivered highly-focused and effective investor meetings, introducing promising companies to capital investors.
Building on NCN’s finely-honed selection and mentoring process, the NCN-NPC Investor Meeting provides a roster of pre-screened opportunities with strong growth potential. Extensive connections and experience provide a wealth of information to strengthen promising companies and help de-risk investments.
NCN’s careful selection of companies and investors has led to an impressive number of successful introductions – roughly 50% of the companies that pass the screening process find an investment partner.
Interested? Contact us to learn more.
PRESENTING COMPANIES Why Attend?
- Receive expert guidance and coaching from food and NHP industry veterans
- Pitch your business to some of the leading investors in the nutrition and NHP sector
- Network with industry experts, investors, and other potential partners
- Gain insights into market trends, recent deals, and strategies for growth
The NCN-NPC Investor Meeting provides a unique opportunity to rub shoulders with some of the leading investors and influencers in the nutrition and natural health product sectors.
As a presenting company, you’ll get personal advice on your business and pitch deck, introductions to investors and corporate decision-makers, and of course, the opportunity to present your business to a group of experienced and connected investors and industry leaders.
Learn about NCN’s selection criteria and process.
Ready to introduce your company to someone new? The deadline for applications is May 17th.
If you are seeking capital and would like to present at the NPC-NCN event, you can complete the online application form, and someone will be in touch. We strongly advise that you talk to us prior to starting the application process so we can provide information and help you with the process: contact David Gauthier.