Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations Europe Branch, in partnership with the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Barcelona, Spain would like to inform Alberta companies of the following:
for Alberta biotech companies interested in exploring collaboration and partnership opportunities with a Spanish pharmaceutical company REIG JOFRE is scouting for innovative technologies in the following areas:
- Reig Jofre (RJ) is a Spanish pharmaceutical company founded in Barcelona in 1929. The company is a family business with 26% of the shares listed in the Spanish stock exchange.
- In 2014, RJ becomes the fifth Spanish Pharmaceutical company listed on the stock exchange by turnover and presently is one of the leading groups in the European pharmaceutical sector with strong industrial background.
- Please find attached a detailed company presentation of Reig Jofre.
- We kindly ask Alberta companies interested in this opportunity to send us a detailed company profile.
- REIG JOFRE will evaluate the company profiles and decide which companies are of interest to them.
- The initial matchmaking session will take place in form of a video-conference between a location in downtown Edmonton and the Canadian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain the last week of April 2015. Each company will have their personal 30-45min video-conference matchmaking session with Reig Jofre.
- Depending on the outcomes of the initial matchmaking, companies will discuss further steps of communication & collaboration.
There is no cost associated with participation in the video-conference.
Deadline for submission of company profiles: April 17, 2015
Please submit your company profile to:
Svenja Chenikel, Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations, Europe Branch,
Tel: 780-427-0472, email@example.com