Join MGO Systems in catalyzing a new conversation in the cannabis industry that starts with "Structure/Facility Design" prior to seed to sale.
Event will be held in Calgary on Wednesday, 19 June 2019 between 8:30AM – 12:30PM
About this Event
We will be sharing valuable lessons learned from licensed producers, engineers, architects and builders. We will also be taking a look at the new emerging technologies in cannabis cultivation, processing and manufacturing facilities.
This event is intended to:
- Start a new conversation in the industry that begins with the importance of structure/facility design & technology prior to seed to sale;
- Bring the players in the ecosystem together to meet each other and begin sharing best practices and collaborating;
- Grasp what the “Alberta Advantage” is in the cannabis industry and work together to leverage it;
- Re-inforce the importance of SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY and how this needs to inform the build out of the industry;
- Highlight technologies that cross industries in Alberta and are applicable to Cannabis;
- Include government as an important participant and collaborator as we move forward.
The event is free for all that register and is going to be MC'd by Dwayne Dreger - Executive Director of Invest Alberta /GOA, and the panels will be moderated by Carla Campbell - Cannabis lead for Invest Alberta/GOA and Dr. Josh Taron from U of C.
- 8:30AM - 8:45AM Coffee & Registration
- 8:45AM - 9:00AM Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 9:00AM - 9:45AM Panel 1 - Lessons Learned: Licensed Producers
- 9:50AM - 10:35AM Panel 2 - Lessons Learned: Design/Construction
- 10:35AM - 11:00AM Coffee Break
- 11:00AM - 11:40AM Emerging Technologies in "Structure"
- 11:45AM Thank you, that's a Wrap!