Accelerate your growth with the CTA Fall 2019 Programs
If your growth strategy includes expansion to the United States or Asia then the Canadian Technology Accelerators (CTA) could be your launch pad. Our non-equity program gives participating companies access to bespoke business connections, executive coaching from industry experts, a dedicated trade commissioner, focused workshops,networking activities, and a centrally located co-working space. CTA programs connect and immerse Canadian technology and health companies in booming global tech hubs. Each CTA tailors its programming to the unique opportunities available in their ecosystem.
Are you ready for the CTA?
The CTA is a competitive program for innovative high-growth and high-potential companies. Ideal candidates can demonstrate:
- Traction in the Marketplace: You have at least a minimum viable product (MVP), along with quantifiable evidence of maturity (revenue, investment, or number of users).
- Product Market Fit: You can define your target audience, articulate the problem you solve, and demonstrate differentiation of your product/service.
- Strong Executive Management Team: You can commit to send at least one senior member (C-level or Founder) to take part in the program and have the financial resources to cover in-market costs.
- Potential to Scale: You have a well thought out go-to-market plan for the CTA location along with KPIs to match.
CTAs in the United States
- BOSTON Tech and Life Sciences CTA
- NEW YORK Digital CTA -- Deadline Extended: July 12, 2019
- SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA Digital CTA & Health CTA -- Deadline Extended: July 12, 2019
CTAs in Asia [rolling admissions]
For additional information, presentations for the webinars delivered on the following programs: