Being Ready for GMPs in the
Natural Health Products Sector Workshop
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 || 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Holiday Inn Express North
6433 Orr Drive, Red Deer, Alberta
This one-of-a kind-workshop, organized by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and Alberta Agriculture and Forestry aims to provide the Alberta Natural Health Products (NHP) industry with a better understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Who should attend?
If you are a site license holder or are working towards an NHP product or site license, this workshop is for you. The workshop will be of benefit if you are involved in developing, implementing, maintaining or meeting GMPs within an NHP or related businesses such as labellers, importers, distributors and storage operations.
Complying with GMPs is a mandatory aspect in the NHP Regulations and assures a high level of quality and confidence in your product.
- Learn what it takes to develop and implement a GMP system
- Understand how to build an ongoing quality assurance program
- Assess your readiness for the NHP market and identify gaps for your company
- Locate various guidance documents and resources to move forward with GMPs
- Receive a workshop certificate of completion.
Register online by Friday, 18 January 2019.