Announcement - Alberta-Germany Matchmaking Symposia in November 2014
The GCCIR is organizing a matchmaking trip to Germany for Alberta companies from November 23 to 28, 2014. The goal is to bring Albertan and German companies together to form partnerships that will work on joint product development and commercialization projects that could be funded by the Alberta-Germany Collaboration Fund for Product Development and Commercialization (read more). This program is a joint initiative of the Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education and the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy.
Matchmaking symposia will be held in Munich, Stuttgart, and Dusseldorf. The schedule for the trip is as follows:
- Sunday, November 23—Arrive in Germany
- Monday, November 24—Matchmaking Symposium in Munich
- Tuesday, November 25—Travel from Munich to Stuttgart
- Wednesday, November 26—Matchmaking Symposium in Stuttgart
- Thursday, November 27—Travel from Stuttgart to Dusseldorf
- Friday, November 28—Matchmaking Symposium in Dusseldorf
Participants will have the option of taking part in cultural activities and dinners every day. If you would like to participate please fill out the Expression of Interest Form and send it by August 31, 2014. A limited number of travel grants will be available to participants.
Should you have any questions, please contact Katelyn Petersen at email@example.com or 780-492-4287.