The Alberta Government will lead a trade mission to MEDICA 2019, the largest health care sector trade show in the world, taking place November 18-21, 2019 in Duesseldorf, Germany.
All Alberta companies are invited to join the Alberta Pavilion, part of the Canada Pavilion at MEDICA 2019.
Alberta Economic Development, Trade and Tourism is organizing a trade mission to MEDICA Trade Fair, to be held in Düsseldorf, Germany from November 18-21, 2019. The purpose of the mission is to showcase Alberta technologies and services to key players internationally, and to provide a networking platform and opportunity for companies to exchange information.
PARTICIPATION AT MEDICA 2019
Your participation will include:
- Co-exhibitor space at the Alberta Booth, part of the Canadian Pavilion, leveraging the Alberta booth as a home-base to work the trade show and conduct meetings.
- Inclusion of your company profile and logo in the Alberta exhibitor brochure.
- Display of an image of your company on the wall panels of the Alberta booth.
- Pre-show and at-show B2B matchmaking services supported by one Alberta government official at the trade show.
- Display of your company brochure material at the Alberta Pavilion.
- Participation in networking events and market information sessions according to program.
The cost to participate in the mission as a co-exhibitor in the Alberta booth is CAD$200 per company. Please find attached the registration documents with detailed information on this trade mission. The deadline to register for the mission is October 21, 2019.
For more details about registration and payment, please contact:
Trade and Investment – Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
Economic Development, Trade and Tourism