Alberta Health Technology Trade Mission to MEDICA 2014
November 12-15, 2014
Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations will organize an Alberta Health Technology Trade Mission to MEDICA in November 2014, inviting Alberta companies to promote their products, services & technologies at an Alberta Pavilion at MEDICA 2014.
Medica is the worldwide largest medical marketplace. In 2013, more than 4,600 decision makers from 66 nations presented their innovations to about 132,000 visitors from all over the world. The host country, Germany, is the largest health technology market in the European Union and the third largest in the world.
Key topics at Medica 2014 are:
- Electromedicine, Medical technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Laboratory Equipment/Diagnostics
- Physiotherapy/Orthopedic Technology
- Single-use and Consumer Items
- Medical Services & Publications
Alberta Pavilion at MEDICA 2014
Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations invites Alberta companies to participate in showcasing their company at a dedicated 12m2 Alberta Pavilion, part of the Canada Booth, at MEDICA 2014.
The booth will be equally shared among the Alberta exhibitors at no additional cost and participation includes:
- Presentation of the company profile and logo in the Alberta Exhibitor brochure.
- Use of the Alberta Pavilion as a marketing tool, base of operation and contact point.
- B2B Matchmaking Services.
- Display of your company brochure material at the Alberta Pavilion.
- Participation in Networking Events & Market Information Sessions according to program.
Each participant is responsible for airfare, hotel expenses, entrance pass to MEDICA, insurance and all other expenses while on the mission to Germany.
Registration & Additional Information
Company registration will be done on a first-come & first-served basis.
**Registration Deadline: September 1, 2014**
For more detailed information, please contact:
Svenja Chenikel, Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations
Trade & Investment – Europe, Tel: 780-427-0472; Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org