The Government of Alberta, in partnership with Calgary Economic Development (CED) and Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC), invites you to participate in the Alberta 2016 Trade and Investment Attraction Mission to China, November 19-25, 2016 (invitation).
Showcase your business at a series of trade and investment attraction seminars in the cities of Guangzhou and Shanghai. This seminar series will connect Alberta participants with prospective Chinese buyers, distributors, investors, business partners, as well as government and academic organizations, to promote Alberta’s trade and investment opportunities. Alberta participants will focus on the priority sectors of energy and environment, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, agribusiness and advanced industries (health/life sciences, information and communication technologies/digital), as well as professional services.
Who Should Participate:
- Alberta Senior Company Executives (President’s, CEO’s, CFO’s)
- Export ready companies seeking to enter or expand their presence in Asia
- Project and deal owners seeking investment partners
- Financial intermediaries and professional service providers
- Alberta’s investment related policy and regulatory research community
- Regional economic development organizations
- Industry Associations
The following services will be provided:
- pre-mission workshops
- printing and translation of Alberta company profile book;
- in-market briefing sessions;
- organized trade and investment seminars;
- facilitated networking sessions to encourage B2B meetings; and
- optional site visits
The participation fee for the mission is $500 CAD, non-refundable. The fee will contribute to covering a portion of the planning and hosting expenses for the networking sessions and seminars. Mission participants will be responsible for all travel costs, including accommodations and meals.
To register, please submit your company profile form by Friday, September 9, 2016 to:
Na Li, Policy Analyst
Asia Pacific Branch / Economic Development and Trade