Access2BIO Program 2015
Call for Applications
Apply by February 20, 2015
The Access2BIO Program will support up to three companies to attend the 2015 BIO International Convention (BIO) June 15-18 in Philadelphia, PA.
Each of the selected companies will receive up to $6,000 for:
- registration expenses for the delegates to attend BIO 2015 (either as full conference registrants or as full business forum partnering and conference registrants)
- travel expenses (economy flight, taxi, car rental)
- accommodation and taxes
In addition to the awarded funds, companies will also receive shared booth space on the tradeshow floor, within the Alberta section of the Canada Cafe.
- Company must be headquartered in Alberta, with at least one year of operations
- Preference will be given to “product driven companies” but service companies are also eligible
- Early-stage company with minimum two employees and maximum 10 employees
- Company must have medical or health focused product/service.
1. One-page summary that includes the following information:
- Brief description of the company
- Why is BIO 2015 in Philadelphia a good fit for your company?
- What are your objectives for attending BIO?
- Has your company attended other conferences/events in the past year or two?
- What has your company sought at these meetings? (Partnerships? Financing? Distribution linkage?)
- What were the key gains from these meetings? (Made valuable contacts? Gained ideas to improve the company pitch? Assessed the competition?)
- Do you have target meetings/people identified should you be accepted?
- Name and title of proposed delegates
2. Read and sign the Access2BIO Terms and Conditions form
3. Please submit the one-page summary and the signed copy of the Access2BIO Terms and Conditions form to BioAlberta on or before February 20, 2015 @ 4:30pm:
314 Ledgeview Business Centre, 9707 110 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L9