A&C is headquartered in Montréal, Canada and has been servicing the life science industry since 1966. We have offices and GMP production facilities in North America and Europe. A&C is a global GMP manufacturer of excipients, buffers, process solutions and a select number of APIs. We are a service driven organization finding unique solutions to customers’ GMP challenges.
Our services include:
- GMP Custom Ingredient Development and Manufacturing: A&C can fulfill the need for custom or novel raw materials through a practical process development approach. Should a customer require a specific excipient or other raw material to be manufactured within a fully compliant GMP process, A&C offers this service with transparency and full supporting documentation.
- GMP Manufacturing: Once the A&C developed process is completed and validated, the product is manufactured, packaged and released under full GMP compliance.
- GMP custom packaging: A&C offers a variety of packaging formats that meet FDA packaging requirements, all from A&C approved suppliers. Packaging sizes range from 100 ml to 1,000 L.
At A&C we pride ourselves on Quality, Partnership, Flexibility and Responsiveness.
A&C is renowned for our high quality standards and provides full transparency in the supply chain, which is vital for compliance to GMP and GDP. We also hold all the major certifications and applicable licenses from the main accreditation bodies and agencies:
- ISO 9001:2015
- Drug Establishment Licensed for manufacture of APIs
- FDA and Health Canada audited
Through our Partner Service Organization approach A&C offers technical support throughout the whole sales cycle from initial enquiry to full scale GMP production.
FLEXIBILITY AND RESPONSIVENESS
Having GMP manufacturing facilities globally allows us to complete a variety of projects simultaneously with rapid response and completion times.